nCircle is the leading provider of automated security and compliance auditing solutions for enterprises and government agencies worldwide. nCircle enables organizations to:
- Measure and manage network security risk using objective risk metrics
- Comply with government regulations such as FISMA, USGCB, PIPEDA, and IAVA
- Implement a comprehensive security risk program across the entire organization
- Leverage automated security content with nCircle’s SCAP validated security solutions
- Meet NIST SP 800-137 continuous monitoring requirements
Dennis Lauer, CIO of Millennium Challenge Corporation took a risk- based approach to security. Using nCircle products they were able to improve vulnerability risk scores by 85% in the first year.
Consensus Audit Guidelines
nCircle's SCAP-validated solutions now include USGCB (US Government Compliance Baseline) policies to enable effortless auditing of all applicable systems. Learn more about our USGCB/SCAP solutions:
- Learn more about nCircle's USGCB and SCAP solutions
- 10 nCircle Advantages for Government Organizations
nCircle solutions automate many of the data gathering and reporting tasks required by the FISMA guidelines. For more information about our FISMA solutions:
- nCircle solutions for FISMA Compliance
- White Paper: Complying with FISMA
- Press Release: nCircle Helps USAID to Third Consecutive A+ FISMA Grade
- White Paper: nCircle Solutions for NIST Special Publication 800-53 Revision 3
|Section 508 Compliant|
Continuous monitoring of security controls is a critical process to ensure controls remain effective over time as the network undergoes constant change. Continuous monitoring is recommended or required in several NST Special Publications, including 800-37, 800-53, and 800-53A. nCircle solutions provide consistent and continuous monitoring for security and compliance to ensure that your network is always is its most secure and compliant state. For more information, download our Continuous Monitoring Resource Guide.
nCircle IP360 is backed by nCircle VERT as part of the most comprehensive support offering in the industry. VERT focuses their efforts on providing the most complete vulnerability and application coverage in the industry and providing the foundation for nCircle solutions to audit the entire IT stack for more than 79,000 conditions - from web applications to middleware, operating systems, databases and even network infrastructure.