Automated, On Demand PCI Compliance Scanning
nCircle PureCloud PCI Scan Service is a fully automated, certified PCI scan service that enables organizations to achieve PCI compliance and improve their overall network security. The PCI Scan Service is part of the PureCloud security services platform that requires no hardware or software to be installed and managed.
The integration of the nCircle Certified PCI Scan Service and PureCloud provides an integrated solution for all your security and PCI compliance needs, including:
- PCI ASV scanning and reporting
- Comprehensive vulnerability scanning for over 79,000 conditions
- Web application scanning
Three Steps to PCI Compliance
The nCircle Certified PCI Scan Service provides simple yet comprehensive PCI certification for companies of all sizes. Merchants complete a simple three-step process:
The PureCloud PCI Scan Service delivers:
- Integrated scanning solution: PCI now requires internal vulnerability scanning in addition to external assessments. PureCloud is the only solution that enables you to meet the new PCI requirements from the same easy to use cloud service
- One stop shopping: No need to deal with different vendors or have separate accounts for PCI scanning and vulnerability scanning
- One-click report sharing: Simply click a button, enter and email address and send a link to the report to your associates
- Expanded subscriptions: PCI subscriptions are a full 90 or 365 days enabling customers to have plenty of time to complete the PCI scanning and remediation process
- Single Sign-On with PureCloud: Only one account to maintain and one set of credentials to remember
- Enterprise API: Enables nCircle Suite360 users to automatically integrate their PCI scan results into the Suite360 Intelligence Hub, providing a complete view of security and compliance
- Lower cost of entry: An annual subscription for 5 IPs is only $199, more than 60% off list price
nCircle is an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
The Approved Scan Vendor certification signifies that the nCircle Certified PCI Scan Service has been thoroughly tested by an approved PCI ASV Certification lab to the rigorous standards of the PCI Security Standards Council. Look for nCircle on the PCI Security Standards Council list of approved scanning vendors.
How it Works
nCircle Certified PCI Scan Service automatically determines the systems that are part of the cardholder data environment through automated asset discovery. Simply provide an IP address, IP range or domain and the service will discover all reachable systems which are therefore in scope for PCI.
The service then scans for all PCI Data Security Standard-relevant conditions including standard and web application vulnerabilities. Any discovered vulnerabilities are accompanied by detailed information to enable swift remediation. Upon completion of the scan, you can review the report, add exceptions and notes to explain any discrepancies.
Finally, the service automatically generates an ASV-certified report which can be submitted to the acquiring bank.
The nCircle Certified PCI Scan Service is brought to you by nCircle, the leading provider of automated IT security and compliance auditing solutions. More than 6,500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers around the world rely on nCircle's proactive security solutions to identify, measure, manage and reduce security risk and automate compliance on their networks.
Start your free trial now!
Create your account now to scan 1 IP for free and test the nCircle Certified PCI Scan Service at no charge.