The nCircle Enterprise Support and Maintenance Program is an integral component of the nCircle solution. nCircle makes significant investments in research and analysis to regularly deliver vulnerability signature updates in addition to standard product maintenance.
To ensure that customers have the most advanced support offering to accompany the industry's leading enterprise-class vulnerability and risk management solutions, nCircle:
- Has a dedicated team of security experts, nCircle VERT (Vulnerability and Exposure Research Team), researching vulnerabilities as they emerge, creating unique signatures, and continuously publishing updates to nCircle IP360.
- Uses the industry's most advanced quality metrics (including the nCircle Precision Metric) to quantify the value of nCircle signatures to improve their quality and proactively minimize false positives.
- Provides authenticated checks (requiring credentials on Windows hosts) and unauthenticated checks (remote checks requiring no credentials) for all remotely available services within 24 hours of Microsoft Security Advisories for all vulnerabilities contained in these announcements.
- Offers customers the flexibility to choose the level of support that best meets their needs.
- The Enterprise Standard Support Program delivers all the benefits of hardware and software maintenance along with online tools and comprehensive support from seasoned engineers. nCircle efficiently resolves mission critical issues within committed response times.
- The Enterprise Premium Support Program extends Enterprise Standard Support to deliver a more personalized relationship. A designated Technical Account Manager provides a single point of contact along with onsite assistance and semi-annual reviews to maximize customer return on investment and minimize business disruption.
- Delivers software upgrades, and a full hardware warranty in addition to vulnerability signature updates as part of the support program.
nCircle Enterprise Support:
nCircle enterprise customers can log in to the Customer Support Portal to access our self-service knowledge base, log a case, and access online resources. If you are a current nCircle customer and need a password, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For live assistance, 24x7x365 by Phone, Email & Online Support - please call one of the numbers below to speak to one of our support engineers:
- US & Canada: (866) 597-9954
- International: +1 (415) 625-5900 ext 2